Baskets by Rose Selling Blog

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Ralph Waldo Emerson

Baskets by Rose

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Auburn Hills Farm Market

I'm so happy to tell everyone that I have been excepted into the Auburn Hills Farm Market.  The market is on Thursdays from 3  till 7:30.  See my show schedule for the dates I will be their.  If you see something for sale from my selling blog, Artfire shop, or Etsy that you would like, please contact me and I will be happy to hold this for you.  You may also purchase on line and pick up at any of the markets.  Postage will be refunded saving you some money.  Looking forward to meeting everyone in person!   Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Firecracker Kid said...

Wonderful:) Congratulations Rose! You'll be even more busy providing your community with your excellent handmades now:)
xoxo~Carol